Few things are necessary to enjoy the show, but there are a couple of items that you shouldn’t leave home without. When in doubt, please take a moment to reference our guide covering everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.
If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons, it may be confiscated.
- OK Dust and Surgical Masks.
- OK Disinfectant Gel and Wipes.
- OK Clear Plastic Bags no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- OK Clutch Purses and Fanny Packs no larger than 10″ x 5″ x 3″.
- OK Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, Bota, etc. Bladder must be removable, transparent and subject to inspection. (Arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottle (Arrive empty).
- OK Factory Sealed Single Serve Plastic Water Bottle (Max 32oz, Limit one per person).
- OK Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- OK Hats.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins. Non-Narcotic prescription medications OK with approval from Security. Must be single dose/daily medication and be in the original bottle with name on label matching your ID.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers.
- NO Gas Masks.
- NO Native American Headdresses.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Chairs.
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12″ x 12″.
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags.
- NO Bota bags.
- NO Glowsticks.
- NO Fire Poi or Fire Dancing Equipment.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- NO Pets (Unless it’s a service animal).
- NO Totems.
- NO Tailgating Pre-Event.
The parking lot opens at 2:00 PM.
- NO Overight parking.
- NO Camping or sleeping in your vehicle.
- NO Tailgating.
- NO Buying or selling tickets.
- NO Vandalism.
- NO Loitering or other illegal behavior.
- NO Drinking alcohol.
- NO Illegal drug use.
- NO Drones, model aircraft, kites, and any other remote-controlled or tethered flying objects.
Health & Safety
Your health and safety remain our top priority, and we have worked closely with state, venue, and health officials to develop rigorous operating protocols with the goal of providing a safe and enjoyable experience. The following details the festival entry requirements, as well as some frequently asked questions to help plan your visit.
For any additional questions, please contact us via our contact form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is considered “fully vaccinated”?
“Full vaccination” means 14 days or more following the final dose of a US FDA approved or WHO recognized vaccine against COVID-19 (e.g., Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, and Sinovac).
What kind of tests will be accepted?
A negative COVID-19 test result (molecular, PCR, or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center. Test results must be taken within 72 hours of the event. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
How do I show proof of vaccination when I arrive?
Acceptable documentation may be a physical copy of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or a digital copy of such card. A photo of the front and back of your vaccination card will be accepted. Proof of vaccination needs to be accompanied by a photo ID.
I’m visiting from another country, where other covid vaccines are approved for use (Astrazeneca, for example), will I be able to get in?
Yes, as long as you’re considered fully vaccinated.
What if I forget my proof of vaccination or negative test result?
You won’t be permitted into the event, so please don’t forget.
What if I have a medical condition or religious belief that exempts me from getting vaccinated?
Any patron needing an exemption due to a medical condition, disability, or religious belief will need to bring proof of a negative COVID test (molecular, PCR or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center. A test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to entry. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
Will I still have to wear a mask?
Yes. Per Oregon’s statewide mask mandate, masks are required to be worn at all times while indoors, unless actively eating or drinking. Please do not wear Halloween masks that would obstruct the view of a mask, or create difficulties complying with the State mask mandate.