In an unprecedented time across the globe, we must adapt and overcome. Enter No Parking On The Dance Floor. A drive-in dance music experience. No Parking On The Dance Floor represents the beginning of a brand new event series centered around creating a safe place to enjoy the music that we all love during a time where we must remain socially distant. Disco Donnie Presents is excited to be on the forefront of this new innovation for live events.
No Parking On The Dance Floor will use Drive In Movie Theaters as venues for live dance music concerts, curated specifically to regional tastes and focusing on providing new ways for fans to enjoy their favorite artists while observing social distancing.
This experience encourages fan participation. Come with your quarantine partners, maybe even your parents for their first “rave” and embrace this new concept with your own creativity. Fans are encouraged to decorate vehicles, dress up, tailgate, and more.
- Riot Ten, SubDocta, Bailo, Wes Walz in Houston, TX on Friday, May 29th
- Peekaboo, Dirt Monkey in Houston, TX on Saturday, June 20th
- Subtronics, Boogie T in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, June 25th
- Lucii, MIZE in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, July 2nd
- Kayzo in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, July 9th
- NGHTMRE, Sullivan King in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, July 16th
- Subtronics, Hesh, Level Up, Ghost Data in Houston, TX on Saturday, August 1st
- Sullivan King, Kai Wachi in Tullahoma, TN on Thursday, August 20th
- Sullivan King, Kai Wachi in Pensacola, FL on Friday, August 21st
- Hippie Sabotage in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, August 27th
- Hippie Sabotage in Houston, TX on Friday, August 28th
- Hippie Sabotage in Houston, TX on Thursday, August 29th
- Adventure Club in Charlotte, NC on Thursday, September 10th
- Adventure Club in Dallas, TX on Saturday, September 12th
Disco Donnie Presents remains committed to the safety of their guests. Extensive social distancing guidelines are being put in place to ensure the safety of their guests, as well as compliance with local and national authorities.